In order to be accepted for transport, every parcel should meet the following requirements:
- Cardboard packaging increases the safety of the transported objects, therefore we recommend using it for packaging of parcels. Fill the remaining space in the box with paper or bubble wrap in order to stiffen the transported parcel and additionally insulate the packaged objects.
- The packaging should have a regular shape, without any protruding parts. Sharp and long objects should be packaged separately. This will prevent them from breaking and damaging other parcels.
- Electronic equipment is best secured in the original manufacturer’s packaging. In other cases, wrap it with bubble wrap and fill the free space thoroughly with insulating material.
- Packaging containing glass or fragile and delicate parts should be marked with the inscription "Caution Glass" or "Fragile". Such shipments require making prior arrangements by telephone, otherwise the insurance will not cover the content of the parcel.
- If securing and repackaging of the shipment is necessary, the Consignee will be charged with 5£ (25 PLN) per parcel.
- The maximum weight of an insurance-covered parcel is 31,5 kg.
- The maximum size of a parcel approved for transport is 300 cm (sum of the girth and the longest side of the parcel). The length of the longest side of the parcel should not exceed 175 cm. Any derogations from the criteria specified above are accepted in case of prior arrangements with the Contractor, and the shipment cost will be calculated as a dimensional parcel cost.